(I swear I'm still alive. I've just been busy.... SO here have 100 random facts about me)
1. What's your middle name? Mag
2. What are you listening to right now? The Devil's carnival and Repo the gentic opera soundtracks
3. What was the last thing you ate? Bread
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? a friend of mine
5. Do you drink?... Ugh no.
6. Do you smoke? Nah.
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone? Their eyes
8. What is your hair color? Dark brown
9. What is your eye color? Dark brown
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses? Glasses
11. Dogs or cats? Cats because Pounce is awesome (Nepeta's lusus)
12. What's your favorite animal? Spidermom, Pyralspite(dragon), Komodo Dragon, Bat, and rabbit
13. What's your favorite television show? Hannibal, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Doctor Who
14. What's your favorite movie? (I can't pick one so here have one) Batman: Under the Red Hood (Jason ;-; )
15. What's your favorite band/singer? Emilie Autumn
16. How old are you? I refuse to say
17. Do you have a crush on anyone? No I don't
18. What's your sexual orientation? Straight
19. What's your favorite color? Red, because it's the tastiest color >:]
20. What was your most embarrassing moment? Well I'm not sure
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Sometimes
22. What were you like when you were a kid? Loud, Crazy, Clingy, Apathetic, and I got into a lot of fights
23. What would your dream house be like? Probably going back where I used to live
24. What last made you laugh? A post on tumblr which was Rin Matsuoka swimming and suddenly Marlin (Finding Nemo) pops out of nowhere and asks "have you seen my son?" and also a lot of vines
25. What is your favorite word? Redrum or fuckass.
26. What is your least favorite word? Nook. I don't know why, but I dislike it.
27. What turns you on? No comment
28. What turns you off? Again no comment
29. What is your star sign? Leo
30. What are your favorite books? The Prophecy of the Sisters and Privlige
31. Do you have any siblings? No, my brother sadly past away
32. Do you like to dance? Meh sometimes
33. What is your definition of cheating? Doing stuff that isn't right.
34. Have you ever cheated on someone? Nah. I've never had a boyfriend.
35. Do you regret anything? Depends on what
36. Do you have any phobias? Probably a small case of hydrophobia (I swim... Oh the irony)
37. Ever broken any bones? No, but I've twisted my arm
38. Ever come close to death? When I was seven and almost drowned
39. What is your religion, if any? I'm a catholic, I guess
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist? None of your business
41. Are looks important in a relationship? No. I actually want to meet someone who shares my likes and is a kind person.
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad? Like my mother.
43. What is your favorite season? Winter
44. Do you have any tattoos? Nope
45. Do you have any piercings? Well, I do have earrings.
46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? Hehe! None
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Well, duh! Why would you ask me that?
48. Who is your celebrity crush? I don't have one.... Well maybe... I really don't know 0u0
49. Are you a virgin? I'll be leaving this blank since I'm uncomfortable answering this
50. Do you get jealous easily? Nope
51. What is your favorite type of food? Sweets and candy stuff like that :33
52. Do you ever want to get married? Not sure
53. Who was your first kiss with? I haven't had my first kiss yet.
54. Have you ever been cheated on? Nope
55. What is your idea of the perfect date? Uhhh I'm not too sure. Maybe cuddling while playing video games?
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I don't really know... Both?
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets? Heck yeah I do! You know Time Lords, Daleks, weeping angels, the silence, etc.
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with? Being able to dance or swim.
59. What is your saddest memory? Can we not go there, please?
60. Do you believe in love at first sight? It could pbe possible. Nothing is impossible after all
61. Do you believe in soul mates? Possibly
62. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes and I always end up dying it red (Ilovegrellsomuch)
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you? Pfft yeah. Plenty of them.
64. Would you go against your moral code for money? I suppose it depends?
65. What are three things most people don't know about you? I'm blind out of my left eye, I am not a bitch, and I can be very hateful
66. Who are you jealous of? I don't even know.
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? My Cheshire cat or my Darryl Dixon plushie.
68. How long was your longest relationship? *le has never been in a relationship ever* 0u0
69. Is the glass half empty or half full? It's both half empty and half full. It's really a matter of perspective. The glass is both full and empty.
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? Umm I don't know.....
71. Who is your most loyal friend? My best friends
72. Are you in a relationship? Nah man
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? I don't have a boyfriend. I'm single
74. Are you a bad person? Well everyone thinks I'm a bitch, but I like to think myself as nice
75. Are you a lover or a fighter? Fighter for the win
76. What did you do on your last birthday? Invited my best friends over. We did batman villain makeup on each other and we watched The dark Knight Rises at 1 in the morning.
77. What is your favorite quote and why? I don't know. Something from Alice: Madness Returns cause they're nice quotes. Or something form Bioshock cause those quotes are nice too and some are very interesting
78. If your best friend died, what would you do? I would cry a lot and probably talk less.
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? Again, let's not go there. Shall we?
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do? I wouldn't know
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had? Well I was Kanaya and I was fighting Freddy Krueger. It was strange...
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Single I guess
83. Who were you in a past life? I was probably an orphan child that resorted to stealing for a living.
84. What is your happiest childhood memory? Probably when my father got me my DS lite
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? Can we stop with the relationship questions? I'm single okay?
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend? Well duh. Who hasn't?
87. If you were the president, what would you do? I would do a lot of things like make SOPA burn in hell, legalize gay marriage, and help immigrants.
88. What is your ideal career? Special effects artist or a writer!
89. What is your political affiliation? I wouldn't know
90. Are you conservative or liberal? I don't know
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection? Both bodies are perfect.
92. Do you like kissing in public? Well I'm not too sure. If people are kissing in public I'll try to ignore it, but it makes me uncomfortable to no end.
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change? Probably the people.
94. Where would you like to live? Probably stay where I'm currently living
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation? I'd love to visit so many places I can't choose.
96. Describe yourself in one word. Sarcastic
97. Describe yourself in one sentence. I'm just a girl who loves video games, horror, fandoms, and sfx makeup.
98. Where do you see yourself in five years? Perhaps writing a novel or becoming a better makeup artist? I don't know
99. What is your greatest accomplishment? Doing makeup. And probably my Homestuck voices.
100. What is the meaning of life? The only difference between past and present is semantics: lives, lived, will live... dies, died, will die. If we could perceive time as it truly was. What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed? Like us all (You get brownie points if you get the reference :33)